Denendeh Investments Inc. (DII) is seeking an Administrative Assistant at the corporate
head office in Yellowknife for a full-time position. DII is the General Partner of Denendeh
Investments Limited Partnership, which is owned by the Dene First Nations of the NWT.
The reporting relationship for this position is with the Office Coordinator.
Major duties and responsibilities:
▪ receptionist duties
▪ incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
▪ assistance with planning and coordination of meetings and travel
▪ maintenance of records management system
▪ type correspondence, reports and other documents
▪ order office equipment and supplies
▪ assist with coordination or repairs and tenant requests at real estate holdings
▪ assist with financial duties
▪ perform other related duties as required
▪ 1 – 2 years related experience
▪ completion of Grade 10
▪ equivalences will be considered
▪ knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is desired
▪ training will be provided
Competitive salary and benefits offered based on qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submission of resumes: Friday July 14, 2023 at 5:00 pm to:
Denendeh Investments Incorporated
P.O. Box 2725, Suite 401, 4504 49th Avenue
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2R1
Fax: (867) 669-7525
Please provide references. We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates
being interviewed will be contacted.