SHEHTAH NABORS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2015-2016 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Shehtah Nabors Limited Partnership (SNLP) is a partnership formed in 2004 between Denendeh Investments Incorporated and Nabors Drilling Canada Limited in the Oil and Gas drilling and well servicing industry. SNML awards eight annual $2500 scholarships to Dene and their descendants towards full time post-secondary education. Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of academic performance, with prior year grades of at least a 75% average.
We are happy to announce our 2015-16 Scholarship award recipients:
- Ashley Ens, Bachelor of Management Degree Program, Majoring in Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Dakota Erutse, Bachelor of Arts
- Andrea Heron, Bachelor of Arts, Major in Psychology
- Nadja Lennie, Denturist Technology Program
- Jeffrey Rosnawski, Mining Engineering Technologist Diploma
- Sasha Sage, Social Work Diploma Program
- Bradley Thom, Bachelor of Arts, Double Major for Indigenous Studies and Political Studies
- Dlootia Wedzin, Social Work Diploma Program
Congratulations to you all, we are very proud of you!
For more information, contact:
Shehtah Nabors Limited Partnership